Is Islam unscientific? Analysis of 12 claims

Dr. Sultan b. Abdul Rahman al-Umayri has written a 1,200 page book titled (ظاهرة نقد الدين في الفكر الغربي الحديث) – ‘The phenomenon of criticism of religion in modern Western thought’. Below is a translation of 52 pages from the book pertaining to criticisms against Islam in terms of its alleged conflict with science. The…

Chronology of end times prophecies

I have been studying Hadiths related to end times and their signs passionately since 12 years, at the time of writing this piece, and what I can say with confidence is that there is consensus of the Muslims over more than 95% of them in terms of the sequence while the remaining 5%, or less,…

Is the Qur’an clear or not?

It is alleged that the Qur’an says that it is clear and yet also claims that it is unclear. The following are quoted in this regard: الر كِتَابٌ أُحْكِمَتْ ءايَـتُهُ ثُمَّ فُصِّلَتْ مِن لَّدُنْ حَكِيمٍ خَبِير Alif, Lam, Ra. [This is] a Book whose verses are perfected and then presented in detail from [one who…

Flood of Nuh (عليه السلام); global or local?

Below are the narratives found in the Qur’an pertaining to Nuh (عليه السلام): I had certainly sent Noah to his people, and he said, “O my people, worship Allah; you have no deity other than Him. Indeed, I fear for you the punishment of a tremendous Day. The eminent among his people said, “Indeed, we…